Welcome to Cross Country Inspections!
- Your full service
residential inspection firm since 2004!
- Inspected more then
- Inspected more than 22
million square feet of property.
- Expert inspectors
specialize in Single Family, Townhouses, Condominium, and Multiple
Family Residential properties.
- We now use thermal camera's
on all inspections completed throughout Nevada and Utah. No Additional Charge.
At Cross Country Inspections we are aware that time is of the
essence when getting your home inspection
We have a staff of 5 full time inspectors
in Nevada to meet the your contract
demands and get your inspection completed accurately and when
you need it.
Our Inspection Service Area
- Southern Nevada:Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Laughlin
- Northern Nevada:Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Sun Valley, Incline Village, Washoe Valley, Mound House, Dayton
- Northern Utah:Salt Lake City, Sandy, Tooele, Magna
All of our
- Trained Extensively
- Covered by General Liability and Errors and
- Knowledgeable and Customer Service orientated
- Our Nevada Inspectors are certified by the State of Nevada
- Our Utah inspectors surpass the Inter-Nachi
Standards or Practice or State of Utah Laws
- Sentri Lockbox Access with our own keys. (Southern Nevada
- Spanish Speaking Inspector available upon request.
(Southern Nevada Only)
Our office hours in Nevada is Monday- Friday 9:00am
– 4:00pm Pacific Time.
Our office hours in Utah is Monday-
Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm Mountain
Daylight Time .
Call now to set your Appointment.
Nevada Phone (702) 853-0113 – Reno, Nevada (775) 525-3055
- Salt Lake City, Utah (801) 525-0987 or (385) 206-2567
Cross Country Inspections LLC our Nevada Division is proud to
have the local business license in all the areas we service including
Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Clark
and Washoe County.We are an affiliate member of the Greater Las Vegas
Association of Realtors.
Country Inspections Utah LLC our Utah Division is proud to be
authorized to work throughout the State of Utah with our State Business